East View Housing believes it is important that service users know what we are able to assist them with and the services they can expect to receive. It is important the service users feel comfortable with the services they are paying for. We can help with most tasks including:
- Assistance with personal care including bathing and dressing.
- Administration and management of medication.
- Assistance with personal budgetary and financial planning.
- Assistance to seek out suitable interests and opportunities.
- Assistance within the Community as a whole, acting as an advocate where required.
- Assistance with laundry, cleaning, meal preparation and other household chores.
- Assistance with everyday general home management, including matters involving the landlord or home owner, utility services, repairs and renewals.
- Assistance with their Life Plan and in meetings to help the individual reach their hopes, dreams and aspirations.
- Assistance with managing the tenancy, if applicable, refer to the tenants handbook.
How we deliver the Support
Unless the individual has contacted us, usually we will have been contacted by the Local Authority, Social Services, Health Authority or a relative, friend or advocate to see if we can provide a service that meets the needs of the individual exactly. We are specialists in the field of community support and have been providing support and care for the past 20 years in various capacities.
Assessment of needs:
At this stage we conduct a meeting with the individual to conduct a full assessment of the needs, abilities and future aspirations of the individual. This is where we try to learn as much about the individual as we can, so that the support or care we offer is specifically tailored to their needs.
East View Housing believe all service users should be encouraged to maintain as much independence and individuality as is practicably possible.